The European Heritage Days will start on September 16 and 17, 2017 . Most of the monuments will be opened and free .
This year , they focus on “Youth & Heritage” . Some strols, guided tours, specific activities (like escape games) will be organized by each place.
Here are some examples of what to visit during those 2 days :
– The Paris Town Hall will be opened on Sunday for free visits of its reception lounges and its Council chamber
– The brand new Philarmony for music concerts adapted for the children.
– More original, some places only open during these 2 days : Elysée Palace (French president house), the Parliament etc…
– The “biggest ones” are also open for free :Louvre, Versailles, Musée d’Orsay
– And more and more on booking : the RATP (metro company), the Ministry of Finances and Economy.